Knowledge Exchange「KEx」
Welcome to Knowledge Exchange「KEx」, a place where you can share your knowledge with others through discussion boards and knowledge seminars.
Knowledge Exchange「KEx」
Welcome to Knowledge Exchange「KEx」, a place where you can share your knowledge with others through discussion boards and knowledge seminars.
Knowledge Exchange「KEx」
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share. Discuss. Learn.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is group working effective?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
52L300
Secretary
52L300

Number of Post : 38
Date of Registration : 2013-11-08
Come from : Lorrk

Is group working effective? Empty
PostSubject: Is group working effective?   Is group working effective? EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:19 pm

Recent research has found that "Groups that eat together perform better together." (You can find the full story in HERE)

Even without this study being conducted, some of us actually find group work is quite useful. E.g. some of us may prefer revising with friends or classmates because we find it effective and motivated.

What is your view on team work or group working?

Tags: #SocialScience

Last edited by 52L300 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://k-ex.board-directory.net/u1
Tarlos
Senior Discussion Leader
Senior Discussion Leader
Tarlos

Number of Post : 6
Date of Registration : 2015-11-17
Come from : Otonokizaka

Is group working effective? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is group working effective?   Is group working effective? EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 7:12 am

Oh my god, the photo on web looks soooooooooooooooo delicious! When could i cook my dinner like that?

Okay, back to the topic. My experience for eat together, it can help us to improve relation during eating and chatting at dinner time, also with shearing food, it could also help to create a group feeling as we are close to each other. Hence it contribute a better team work and performance.
Back to top Go down

Is group working effective?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knowledge Exchange「KEx」 :: Knowledge Exchange :: Social Sciences Discussion Board-
Jump to: