Flooding has always been a problem to United Kingdom. It is always one of nightmares in everyone's mind.
According to Oxford Dictionaries [Online]
Flooding or flood is referred to:
- cover or submerge (an area) with water in a flood
- fill or suffuse completely
- arrive in overwhelming amounts or quantities
The following is a list of updates in UK Flooding:
UK floods: Environment Agency chief attacked amid reports of Caribbean trip
The Guardian Updates in Flooding
There are a lot of factors that can cause flooding.
However, some people have use immigration as a scapegoat for flooding occurrence is not acceptable.
Thus, the aims of this discussion is:
- Identify two factors that can cause flooding.
- Discuss why some people would scapegoating and if possible, use any case study to support your argument.
Tags: #CurrentAffairs #NaturalDisaster #Flooding